By using the our Platform and the Services, you agree and consent to thecollection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information asdescribed and collected by us in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agreewith the Policy, please do not use or access our Platform.
We will collect and process the following information about you: Information you give us. This includes information submitted when you: " create or update your account, which may include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, date of birth and profile picture. " use our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email. " enable features that require access to your address book or calendar; " report problems for troubleshooting. " if you sign up to use our Services, we may collect location details, call and SMS details. " enable the permissions to access our application. Note: We collect password in encrypted manner which is not known to us or any second party.
We may receive information about you from third parties, such as otherusers, partners (including ad partners, analytics providers, searchinformation providers), or our affiliated companies or if you use any ofthe other websites/apps we operate or the other Services we provide.Users of our Ad Services and other third-parties may share informationwith us such as the cookie ID, device ID, or demographic or interestdata, and informationabout content viewed or actions taken on a third-party website, online services or apps.
1) We use information to respond to your requests or questions: We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest
2) We use information to improve our products and services: We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
3) We use information to look at site trends and customer interests: We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
4) We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
5) We use information for marketing purposes: We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you buy tickets from us we'll enroll you in our newsletter
6) We use information for security purposes: We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
7) We use information to send you transactional communications: We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a ticket purchase. We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
1) We will share information with the event organizers: We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
2) We will share information with our business partners: This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their
privacy policies. 3) We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf: We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
4) We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves: We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
5) We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy: We will tell you before we do this
6) We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business: For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
You have the right (under the conditions, and subject to the exceptions, of applicable law) to:
a) Request access to any personal information of yours or about you and request it be transmitted to another Data Controller: This right entitles you to know whether we hold personal information about you and, if we do, to obtain information on and a copy of that personal information.
b) Request changes or corrections to any of your personal information that we process: You may request DSR eANGEL to make changes to your personal information in our possession if you feel it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c) Object to the processing or request erasure of your personal information or restrict the processing of your personal information: These rights entitle you to request that DSR eANGEL no longer process your personal information and erase it from our systems, including where such personal information would no longer be necessary, or to request that DSR eANGEL only process your personal information in limited circumstances (including only with your consent). You have the right to withdraw your consent to DSR eANGEL’s use of, or retention of, your personal information at any time, for any reason, subject to applicable laws. Please note that this will not affect DSR eANGEL’s right to process such personal information obtained prior to any withdrawal of your consent, or to continue parts of any processing allowed by applicable laws. You, of course, have the right at all times to file a complaint directly with any relevant supervisory or regulatory authority or to make a claim with any competent court. When we collect information from you through a web form, you may tell us that you do not want it to be used for further marketing contact. You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
1) Functionality cookies Functionality cookies let us operate the site in accordance with the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the site during future visits
2) Analytical cookies These cookies enable us and third-party services to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the website. These cookies do not contain personal information such as names and email addresses and are used to help us improve your user experience of the website.
3) Necessary cookies Necessary cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our website and using its features. For example, these cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account How to delete cookies? If you want to restrict or block the cookies that are set by our website, you can do so through your browser setting. Alternatively, you can visit www.internetcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers and devices. You will find general information about cookies and details on how to delete cookies from your device.
DATA SECURITY PRECAUTIONS We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to secure the information collected by us. We use vault and tokenization services from third party service providers to protect the sensitive personal information provided by you. The third-party service providers with respect to our vault and tokenization services and our payment gateway and payment processing are compliant with the payment card industry standard (generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers). You are advised not to send your full credit/debit card details through unencrypted electronic platforms. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password which enables you to access certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for keeping these details confidential. Weask you not to share your password with anyone. Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data. Once we have received your information, we will use strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards totry to prevent unauthorized access. YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE SECURED IN THE COMPANIES SOFTWARE AND WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. WE USE THE VAULT TO SECURE ALL THE INFORMATION AND DATA COLLECTED.
OPT-OUT When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails/ SMS ls from email@example.com You can log in to manage your email preferences or you can follow the "unsubscribe" instructions in commercial email messages, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative notices, service notices, or legal notices from us. If you wish to withdraw your consent for the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner provided in this Policy, please write to us at preficienthub.gmail.com. Please note that we may take time to process such requests, and your request shall take effect no later than 6 (Six) business days from the receipt of such request, after which we will not use your personal data for any processing unless required by us to comply with our legal obligations. We may not be able offer you any or all Services upon such withdrawal of your consent.
3) POLICY CHANGES We may occasionally update this Policy and such changes will be posted on this page. If we make any significant changes to this Policy we will endeavor to provide you with reasonable notice of such changes, such as via prominent notice on to your email address on record and where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent. To the extent permitted under the applicable law, your continued use of our Services after we publish or send anotice about our changes to this Policy shall constitute your consent to the updated Policy.
THE ABOVE MENTIONED POLICIES ARE THROUGHLY REFFERED AND PRE- CHECKED. IT IS MANDATORY TO FOLLOW ALL THE AFOREMENTIONED